Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Falling Into Place

In one week I've gotten...
*4 offers for housing in Vancouver
*An offer on my house in Tampa
*Set up a bank account with Bank of America (sorry Wachovia/Wellsfargo...I'll miss you) because they have a sister bank in Canada where I can make transactions for FREE!
*Got ACCEPTED to Regent and got into all the classes I registered for
*AND found out that I qualify for the Parachurch Youth Organization Tuition Benefit (which means I get 1/2 OFF my tuition!!

Ain't God Good!?!

As these next 33 days fly by I have a ton of packing to do (not to mention finishing up here at work). I'm moving out of the house that I am currently living in putting all my stuff into a storage unit. So now I need to decide what all to take with me...decisions, decisions...

In my last post I wrote about waiting. In giving everything over to God and seeing these prayers being answered over and about what I even asked for I hear God reminding me that the gifts he gives are sweeter and more surprising when I'm not sure what to expect :)

1 comment: