Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nothing but everything

I want to blog. Really I do. But right now I am exhausted. I thought today would be a good day to blog because I wasn't on campus until 11pm. But instead I cooked dinner will 9:30pm watched 2 episodes of House on hulu and am now staring at my computer falling asleep. But I did want to share my top 5 cool things that are happening/have happened this week...

1. Had over 90 students come to large group for a another week in a row!
2. Got to have coffee with my new friend Maruxa today
3. I made a yummy pinterest recipe for dinner
4. My friend Melissa go us tickets to see Wicked tomorrow afternoon!
5. Friday I am on a plane to San Jose for my friend Sabrina's wedding!!!

There is much more I could say, but I really am about to fall asleep!

Good night world.

1 comment: